Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010...Monday

"Have a talk with yourself. Then have a lot more talks with yourself. Convince number one that you can succeed, and you will succeed. If you don't believe in yourself , why should anyone else?

Sometimes we just have to sit ourselves down and give ourselves a good talking too. I have been needing that lately due to I seem to have lost my MOJO for staying on program. I begin my day in good standing, but something happens between mid afternoon and time to go to bed, I just seem to lose it all, all the work I have put into staying on plan.

I let this be known in an email I sent out to my group yesterday, and one of the gals wrote back telling me, ''maybe you are exactly where your suppose to be, maybe, you have settled into being at maintenance and you really don't have to think so much about every single thing you do."'
Could that be possible, and if it is, when did it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment