Thursday, September 16, 2010

09-16-2010....Thursday

I was just reading on line about Wyonna's Judd's losing 60 pounds. Now being a person that myself have struggled with my weight my entire life. I say good for Wy. However, some of the comments people were writing were just ugly and hurtful. So I had to ask myself, "do those that write these comments, are their lives so.......I cannot even come up with a word here.....but why on earth say such horrid things about someone you really don't even know." How can anyone judge another person until they have traveled that road and walked in that person's shoes.

I am not a ''Judd's" fan myself, but I think this woman has done an amazing job of losing 60 pounds. I will never understand why so many feel the need to tear someone else down, just to try and make themselves feel better about their own lives.

Sad society we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment