Friday, September 3, 2010

September 03, 2010.........Friday

I have to wonder from time to time....where is the time going and why is it moving so fast. I was reading another blog a while ago, and they were already thinking about what they wanted or would be doing in 2011. We have not even finished up 2010. So that got me to thinking....is this person going to chalk 2010 up as, the year I did not meet my goals, and from there wait until 2011 to begin again? If that is what the plan is...very bad idea, especially if it concerns better eating habits and more activity. Can you imagine how much damage a person could do to themselves if they decide to do nothing between now and the end of 2010. I don't know...does not sound like a good idea to me.

1 comment:

  1. hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your weight lost progress here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete