Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after Christmas 2010

WOW!!!!! Another Christmas has come and gone, and I did what I have done on most Christmases and that was I ate way too much from October up to December 25. I had been hanging onto my goal weight by the very tips of my fingers, but alas, when we over indulge we end up having to pay the price. So when I weigh in for January 2011, I feel pretty darn sure I will be having to pay up. But you know I am okay with that due to my first thought was.....don't go back to a meeting until I have lost back to where I need to be....well anyone that reads this and has ever struggled with their weight, we all know that is the first nail in the coffin so to speak. So instead of repeating what I have done in years past. I will pull up those big girl panties, go with my 12 dollars in hand and face not only the scale but the look that I have heard about that our leader gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment