Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

Happy New Years Eve. How time seems to be flying by so quickly. I always love for the new year to begin, not that the old year was a bad one, but I just love looking forward.

Yesterday I took in a WW meeting at another place and had made my mind up I was getting on that scale. I did not have to since I am a lifetime member and had already weighed in once for the month of December. But, I also knew my eating had been off the charts as of late. So I got on the scale and had to pay my 12 dollars. I have to admit that is a very humbling thing to have to do. Sure I over the past year and a half had gotten cocky about doing the program. I knew it all, I had gotten away from tracking. My workout have not been as extreme as earlier this year, and part of that is due to the pain I have in my hip. However, I can still get in some type of activity.

So I am looking forward to the coming New Year, there will be new surprised, new disappointments and oh yeah, new challenges, but I will face them head on, and continue to work on my better health.

Wishing all a very safe, Happy, Healthy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment