Monday, January 10, 2011

01-10-2011....Monday

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Are you noticing any changes. Have you changed physically? Are you standing a little taller or maybe carry yourself a bit differently?
Maybe you have gotten used to wearing lose, baggy clothes or standing behind others in photographs, or even avoiding the camera at all cost. Is this you? Or was this you?
I have to admit, even at my heaviest I never was camera shy. I know, no one is surprised there. But too look back at those earlier pictures and now to look at the present day pictures, for me it is a real transformation. So I say NO MORE HIDING!!! No more being a wallflower, its time to come out of hibernation and show off all your hard work. What better time to shine than during the cold, gray Winter months.
Shine as if it were the first day of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment