Monday, January 24, 2011

01-23-2011....Monday

Every time I tell myself I am going to be better at my blogging, I seem to fall even further behind. This has been a very busy few weeks, and I have been dealing with hip pain, so that has kept me from the gym, as well as the cold and snow. But, after our Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday, I knew that everything I was saying was nothing but an excuse. Sure I can't make it to the gym, but I really think the thing that has made me gain the weight is the boxes of candy I have consumed. This is what a compulsive person does when they have no clue what to do...they eat themselves into a stupor.

Good news is, my eating is now on track. I'm tracking every morsel that enters my mouth. I've had to pay at our meeting for the past 3 weeks, and since we only have one more weigh in for this month, and that is this Saturday, I really want to be back at goal. If I work hard and watch every thing, get my water drinking in, I should do alright.

Its not the end of the world, but a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment