Monday, January 31, 2011

01-31-2011.....Monday

Insanity is doing the same thing the same way, but expecting a different result.

Recently I read that quote, and realized how true it really is. A friend of mine that I go to Weight Watchers with, helped me to see, that with this new WW program it is like the old one. Does not matter if I do stay within my points plus plan if I am still eating the franken foods I am still going to be struggling with the Yo Yo way of life.

Its not rocket Science as we say so often, it is all about making better choices. Do our bodies really need that entire box of Russell Stovers? I really don't think so, but a piece or two now and then won't hurt, but the secret to this is ''now and then" not every single day and maybe half a box instead of two pieces.

Yes, this is not hard, but we try to make it difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment