Sunday, January 30, 2011

1=30-2011......Sunday

We are just about done with the month of January. January always seems like such a long month to me and I think it has to do with we are done with the festivities, the Christmas decorations are put away and life begins to get back to what it was. A bit boring. Good news is this will just put us closer to Spring time arriving.

I did much better last week with my food choices. Exercise is still not there, and I go in this Tuesday for my CAT Scan and Ultrasound on my hip. I am glad that no problems have been found, but I am not happy that I still have no clue why I am having all this pain. Just does not make sense.

Of course this is a small problem compared to the things other people have to deal with. My goal for this week is to stay focused and stay on track and not to dip into the 49 bonus points anymore. I made quite the dent in them yesterday.

If anyone comes by welcome, and hope your day will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment