Friday, February 5, 2010

02-05-2010....Friday

I continue on this journey to better health and a better lifestyle. I continue to tell myself as I tell others, ''there is no magic bullet, no magic pills, and its never easy." Is that being negative?? I don't think so, I think it is being honest with people. I want people to realize ''you will only get the results you want by the hard work you are willing to put forth."

We get up each day, never knowing what will take place by the time the sun goes down. But the one thing we can control and that is what we put in our hands to put into our mouths.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we truely are what we eat!
    I often imagine if I eat something bad it will go straight in my "fat saddle bags" but if I eat something good this fuels my engine and I can burn this off... all the mentally of it all.

    Have a lovely weekend

    Karen

    ReplyDelete