Friday, February 26, 2010

02-26-2010....Friday

Hey Everyone that drops by. I am home from the rehab place. My hip replacement was two week ago yesterday (Thursday) and I have to say I am doing great. Bob survived my being gone, but he was so thrilled when he saw me walk throught the door today. Still not able to drive, or bend very far, and will be going for out patient PT beginning next week.

Thanks everyone for your prayers, and well wishes, and hopefully I won't have to have anything else replaced for a long while.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are well and back home, I was thinking about you while you were gone.
    Welcome back and a speedy recovery and easy pt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Joan!
    That is fantasic everything went great.
    I have been keeping you in my prayers and hoping a good recovery
    God Bless
    Karen

    ReplyDelete