Sunday, February 7, 2010

02-07-2010....Sunday

Yesterday when I weighed in at my meeting, there was no surprises. I was up 1.8 pounds, but that is okay. I ate on track last week, but I was not able to get in any exercise, and trust me now matter what anyone says.....activity is a must when trying to lose or maintain a weight loss....I did not allow it to get me down, and I knew I was not going to beat myself up over it. Amazing how good it feels not to be beating myself up over things I do not have any control over.

The next few day will be super busy for me. I go in on Thursday the 11th for my hip replacement, three days at the hospital then to rehab for ever how long they want to keep me there, which I am guessing will be no more than a week. I bounce back pretty quickly.

So for all those that may drop by please keep me in your thoughts and prayers cause they will be much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friends hubby had his knee replacement on the 11th jan and doing great. I will be thinking of you on the 11th and wishing you a speedy bounce back.

    ReplyDelete