Tuesday, June 22, 2010

06-22-2010..........Tuesday

Okay I have used up all my excuses. I have blamed my poor proformance with diet and exercise on everything under the sun. So what has happen?? The scale is creeping up into the territory that I never, ever wanted to see again. So what do I do?? Do I continue to allow that to happen?? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I do, do is get off my lazy butt and get in some exercise. So yesterday afternoon, I did a 15 minute walking video, this morning I did a 15 minute walking video, these 15 minutes are 1 mile each, but this morning I did the video with resistance bands.

Sure my back, hurts, but it still bends, sure my legs hurt, but at least I have legs, sure my feet hurt, but by damn I still have feet. So that is it for me, I'm getting back to the number on the scale that I like better than the one I have been seeing lately.

Its Kick Some Butt time, and MY Butt gets kicked first.

No comments:

Post a Comment