Monday, June 28, 2010

06-28-2010.....Monday

You can't be stuck if your not trying to get anywhere.

Not a week goes by that I do not hear someone telling me, ''this WW thing just does not work." "Why should I even bother, everyone tells me I will just put the weight back on."

The way I see it is, sure there is a chance I will put the weight back on, but it won't be due to the WW plan was not working, it will be due to ''Joan stopped working." Like the rest of the world, I can find 110 thousand or more people, places or things to blame my short coming on, but why bother doing that when in reality we all know there are times, ''we are our own worst enemies."

Are you really stuck, or are you pretending to do what really needs to be done? Each of us have the answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment