Sunday, April 4, 2010

04-04-2010....Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Sunday to all that may drop by. Hard to believe its Easter all ready. In less than a month it will be Derby Day here in Kentucky. Time, she is moving right alone.

I had a super busy week last week, and was also sidelined with some hip/leg problems, so was not able to go to the gym, this due to the doctor telling me, ''no gym, take it easy." The hip/leg might be a little better, but still not where I want it to be, and that is pain free. I don't think that is too much to hope for.

Even though my week was not the best for exercising, I did stay on plan, and I was down 2.6 pounds. So slowly, I am getting back down to my pre-operation weight.

I have gone more low carb for awhile. I think the treats you are allowed on Weight Watchers, cause more of a problem for a sugar addicted person like myself than they do good. So I have had to look at things a bit differently and that is fine as well.

So we have a new day, and a new week upon us. Weather is getting nicer, and Spring is busting our all around, so get out and breath some of that fresh air and shake off the Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment