Sunday, April 11, 2010

04-11-2010.....Sunday

Loving this weather. My eating has been off and I know why, its due to I've not been able to exercise so no stress relief. This is all changing as of today, I went to the gym, walked the padded track and got 1 full miles in. I was so proud of myself. My feet hurt like the dickens after I was done, but that is okay too.

Tomorrow I am going to call a foot doctor, (I know they have a real name) cause I think I need special inserts made for my shoes. I think I am a combination flat foot and not so flat foot.
Also this week going to be checking with my chiropractor and seeing if he can do an adjustment where the sciatic nerve is located. So I have some plans, now just to follow through.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joan,

    Good luck with all your plans. Hopefully everything works out.

    I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on weight loss.  I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding weight loss. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities. 

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete