Thursday, April 8, 2010

04-08-2010.....Thursday

I am really falling behind on my blogging here. I wish I could say ''my life has just been so darn busy." But, I don't think my life has been any busier than normal. What is going on with me, is wondering and thinking, ''should I change eating plans?" Now don't get me wrong, I will never stop my Saturday Morning W.W. meetings, love that group way too much for that. In fact that would be like losing my right arm. But, I question myself too often. I know stick to the plan that is laid out and all will be fine. If only it were that easy. I have been toying with the idea of going low carb for awhile, then I have a low carb breakfast, and lunch, only to fall into something else by mid morning. The by mid afternoon, I go out and everything goes to ''hell in a hand basket."

I need to plan better. I need to stop worrying so much about everything I do, I need to stop questioning myself so much. I need to stick with what works and let that be that. Sounds easy enough to me.

1 comment:

  1. If it works, don't mess with it, Joan. If WW works for you, keep at it. It sure works for me! I can't live without my carbs.

    ReplyDelete