Wednesday, April 28, 2010

04-28-10.....Wednesday

On Sunday I accomplished my 5K walk. I have been working toward that goal ever since it was mentioned at our Weight Watchers meeting a few weeks ago. I was pleased when our leader said we did not have to walk it as a group, mainly due to I am such a slow walker, it would have been embarrassing. But I did it on Sunday, walked the padded track at my gym, each round I made I felt more confident that ''I can actually do this." I am still walking a little bit higher off the ground, due to I never really thought I would accomplish this feat, but I DID!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Joan.. YOU DID IT!
    Keep up the good work

    God Bless

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Today I did 2 miles and my feet are still paying the price. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete