Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010......Thursday

"Decisions determine your Direction and your Direction determines your Destiny."
Anonymous

When we wake up and decide to have a healthy breakfast that can set the stage for eating healthy throughout the day. However, other things can get in the way. So make sure you are prepared, have those snacks ready, have that meal plan printed out, and if you know your going to be late getting home, throw something in the crock pot so you won't be tempted to go through the drive through on the way home.
I like to begin my day with exercise. Even when I am doing it at home, I want to get up, get it done and get it out of the way. Then I can move on to other things.
So today, make a decision to what direction you want to be going in, and allow that direction to become your destiny.

My decision thus far....brush teeth, wash face, drink coffee.....head for gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment