Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today Bob and I are celebrating our 12th wedding Anniversary. It is a happy time. I was away for a few days recharing my own battery and it was wonderful. I was even looking forward to coming home, and Bob's middle son and his wife were here caring for Bob in my absence, and the house looked great when I got home.

Now I am fiddled around with watching the scale continue to climb, so have made my mind up, enough is enough, so back on track, and doing what I know is the right thing to do.

One thing I did this morning, was throw out the rest of the cake that was here. Also threw out the ice cream which I am happy to say, that I did have some cake yesterday, but I did not do any ice cream, and I want to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment