Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010....Wednesday

The other day at my weekly Weight Watchers meeting
someone made the comment to me, "I am within a
pound of being back at goal and not having to pay,
so why is it I will do everything to screw my success
up?" You know what I had not answer for her, why?
Cause I have done the same thing so many times myself.
Right now I am just hanging onto my goal weight by a
thread, and each Saturday I re-commit myself that this is
the week I will get it right. But low and behold, I grab
a seat on that ''Struggle Bus" and everything goes to hell
in a hand basket. Wonder why we put ourselves through
this. Do we feel unworthy? Have we lived with so much
negativity in our lives that we cannot think for a minute that
we are so undeserving? This is really a question for a shrink,
but something I really need to work on, due to I have my official
weigh in this Saturday, the one that counts for the month, so I
really need to ''remove head from butt."

No comments:

Post a Comment