Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday August 2, 2010

There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience, and that is not learning from experience.
~Laurence J. Peter

Yesterday was my birthday, I am now 58 years old, honestly never thought about getting that old. So many things have happened in those years, some have been good, and all have had learning experiences. One thing I learned yesterday, when reaching out to a person that I though was a friend, someone closer than any real family could be. Is you just never know when that person will turn on you, and she chose yesterday to do just that, but then wants to tell me ''I was being honest." No there is a difference between being honest and just being plain old mean.

So another lesson that I keep learning and that is not a good idea to put your trust in people, some will let you down no matter how much they say they are your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment