Wednesday, March 10, 2010

03-10-2010...Wednesday

There are so many things in a day and in life that tick me off. However, today I am ticked off with the way all these weight loss promises prey on the overweight person. I keep telling not only myself, but other people as well, ''there is not magic pill, you have to work, and work hard for the results you want." Ever notice that with these exercise machines they only use flat bellied people. Only exercise video I have ever seen that actually uses real overweight, even obese people is the Richard Simmons exercise videos.

I would love this to be easier, I would love to not even like sweets and all that carbage out there, but alas, I am not that way. I love food, and its not the healthy good stuff that I always reach for.

I guess I am a ''work in process."

No comments:

Post a Comment