Monday, March 15, 2010

03-15-2010....Monday

Oh my its has been a few days since I have been here. So update is, I did 3 days of PT last week and 3 days at the gym. The thing I seem not to be able to get through my head is, I have to take it slow. I did 30 minutes (the most I've done since surgery) on the elliptical no resistance, no incline, I also did my stretching exercises. Well have no clue if it was the elliptical or the heel lift I am wearing in my left shoe to make me ''even''on both sides, but my left hip, not the hip I just had surgery on, was very unhappy over the weekend. So I did not go to the gym this morning and I also late yesterday afternoon changed the heel lifter and went back to the one that is more cushioned, and the back does feel better. So will talk with PT today, when I go see him.

I did go to my Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday, but I also knew my week had not been very good food wise, so I opted not to weigh in. Good news is, this week is already going better for me.

Hang in there everyone, don't slow down, and don't look back they may be gaining on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment