Sunday, March 21, 2010

03-21-2010...Sunday

First full day of Spring today. So far here in Kentucky we are enjoying some nice weather, and I am so ready to open the doors and windows and let some fresh air in, but it is still just a little too soon to do that.

When Spring gets here I always think of Spring Cleaning. Yeah, I know, I'm weird, lol lol. But, here we have been shut up in the house, can't go outside without be bundled up so there is no skin showing. Now its time for some skin to begin to show, and time for me to get some Spring Cleaning done with my weight loss program.

Having surgery and not being able to be as active as I would like causes boredom to set in, then that causes the mindless eating to take place. So time to sit down get things down on paper, and have a plan. When Spring arrives, its as if the entire world is waking up from a very long nap, and I feel that way as well. Each day I find I can do something that just a few weeks ago or even a few days ago I could not do. For example..I can bend my right leg enough....surgery side.... to get my socks on without the sock putter oner. Now for me, that was a true accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment