Sunday, March 28, 2010

03-28-10......Palm Sunday

I am having the hardest time thinking Easter is next Sunday. I am very proud of myself that with all the chocolate bunnies, chocolate Easter eggs and such out there, I have not caved one single time. Trust me I know there is still time, but I have not even had the desire. This makes me wonder..."am I finally growing up?" Getting rid of the mentality of , ''I want it, I should have it." Whatever it is, I'm glad I have it right now.

I was down 2.2 pounds at yesterday's weigh in, that made me feel good, but I have a ways to go to get to my new goal I have set for myself. I have found maintaining is much harder than the actual weight loss.

So I have a plan, I am putting it to work for me, and since last Thursday was my last day for Physical Therapy, I have GOT TO push myself back to the gym on a regular basis. I have become lazy where the gym is concerned.

Another day, another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment