Thursday, May 28, 2009

05-26-09 Back from Oregon

Hey There my W.W.F.F.,
Rhonda, thanks so much for taking over the e-mail duties while I was relaxing at my Oregon TISSter's. Nance, and I kept each other on track and I am so dang proud of her that she too is now in ONEDERLAND. Who says you can't go on vacation and stay on track. We did eat out, and we really ate well, and if the scale comes in a bit up for me on Saturday I"ll know it was the homemade beef vegetable soup that I splurged on and had two servings instead of the one that I should have stopped at, or it could have been the homemade noodles, and chicken, let me tell you I had some good eats, but I did eat using portion control and Nance and I both stopped when the ''sign'' came.
I also got in activity each and everyday, and each night when I would take my pedometer off, I was able to record no less than 5 miles each day and one day actually had in 8 miles, that is an all time record for me, but Nance and I did a lot of walking that day.
I can tell as I walked into the house I do have my work cut out for me, so doubt if the gym will see me this week. Bob, I"m not sure if there is something wrong with him or if it was just he was missing me, so will have to stay close to him for a few days, you all know how our men folks can be, lol lol.
I do have to say, that I had the most wonderful time, with Nancy, Jim and their family that has become my family as well. It was so very hard to leave them this morning, but it was not a good bye, but more of ''see you later''.
I want you all to do something for me, and that is....if there is someone out there you consider a friend that is really closer than family, let them know, cause I'm letting all of you know right now, I missed each and everyone of you, and I'll be on the third row come Saturday.
Love to all, and wonder when the jet lag will kick in, lol lol.
Joan

1 comment:

  1. Hard gfor you and almost killed me! Felt like someone robbed the PNW of all the sun when you left. Boy do I miss you!

    But you looked so dang gorgeous with that rose pink new shirt on and those slim britches! Made me burst with pride, Hon! Hope the gals love you in it on Saturday as much as I do. Grin.

    Love you....miss you....can't wait to get you back here!

    XOXO
    Nance...AKA Joan's TISSter

    ReplyDelete