Saturday, May 30, 2009

Always something to work on.....

There is always stuff to work on....your never there.....Tiger Woods

Good morning Sister W.W.F.F.,

Now tell me is the above quote not just the truth, when it comes to just about everything?

Get to goal, someone or something will throw a chair in your way so you have to trip over it, OR, better yet, plant something in your head that you begin to doubt....was it even worth all my time and effort????

In my e-mails, and life in general I seem to just tell it like it is, I've never kept secrets from any of you, so guess what today there will be no secrets here either. I have to confuse I felt as if I had been kicked in the gut to find out just because my doctor and I chose a healthy weight for me, I would not be eligible to become a W.W. l never thought for a moment that when I got to goal, I would immediately become a leader, BUT, it was something for me to look at down the road.
Now I find out that losing almost 90 pounds, actually when I get to my goal it will be over 90 pounds, that this is not in Weight Watcher headquarter eyes good enough??

Toni, I know you can only relay to us what the low fat Big Cheeses tell you to do. However, this information really came as a huge blow to me.

Is it going to make me ''backslide", HECK NO!!!!!! I'm more motivated than ever to not only prove to myself that I can get to goal, BUT to try and find out just what the deal is that Weight Watcher's would make such a rule.

I could understand it better if when I began w.w. and I brought a note from my doctor saying, ''Joan only needs to lose 10 pounds", but that was not the case. If nothing else W.W. should look at the percentage of weight I have lost, NOT, that my goal according to them should be 135 pounds. Trust me, living on water and toothpicks does not appeal to me at all.

OK, my vent is over....for now...and Tiger Woods is right. THERE IS ALWAYS STUFF TO WORK ON.....YOUR NEVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy you were missed today, shout out to Lisa B. hope your Mom & Dad Anniversary party is a big hit, and Dana you were missed today, and I found a row to sit in, but its going to take some getting used too, and change is good.

Have a great weekend,

Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment