Saturday, May 9, 2009

Interested or committed??? Which are you??

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
First off, Jana & Christiane, if you all went to the Hikes Lane place, then you found it was no longer there. I did the same thing, as did Lisa and Amy. I had to call Jenny and get her to find where the place had moved. FYI, it is now located in the Target shopping center.

It was really a good meeting this morning and I got to meet Kathy, she is wonderful. Of course Toni, I'm sure you will hear I had to get up and strut my stuff. It's true I have no shame.
I lost 2.2 pounds, for a total weight loss of 88.8 pounds and a new number of 183.2. So color me happy cause I am ssssoooooo close.
This weeks topic:
So are you interested in losing weight? OR are you committed?
Perfectionist Thinking: If you fall off plan just because you hit a little bump in the road. So what if you had one extra cookie, no one said you had to be perfect.
Generalizing: I've always been so_____ and I'm not going to change. We all have something that we seem to have always done the same way, well if your still struggling, then maybe its time to think outside the box.
Selective Viewing: I'm only going to do this or that, again try thinking outside of the box.
Disqualifying the positive: When someone gives you a compliment just say THANK YOU and move on. Don't begin pointing out all the things your not happy with. Remember, ''stinkin' thinkin' gets you no where".
Absolute Thinking: I have to do this or that. It's alright to do 4 days at the gym instead of 5 like you had planned. Just be grateful that you did the 4 days. So what if you had one meal that may have not been on plan.
Self-fulfilling program: I'm living it out, "Murphy's law". Things will happen no matter how good you think you are doing.
Challenge for the week: Drop the ''interest" and take up the ''commitment".
Happy Mother's Day to each of you, and lets make this a great week.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. row.

No comments:

Post a Comment