Friday, May 1, 2009

Oaks Day

STAY STRONG
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
First off I want to thank everyone that gave ideas for low point snacks and yesterday when I asked for help on the ''Cocktail" hour problem. We received lots of great ideas, and thanks Jennifer E. for the information on the ''drink cheat sheet". Never knew there was such a thing.
How are the next two days going to be for YOU? Do you have your game plan sorted out? Or are you throwing caution to the wind and going ''hog wild"?
Nothing at all wrong with relaxing your gripe and enjoying these next two days. However, it has been my experience when I relax my gripe for a day or so, and sometimes even at one meal, it is really hard for me to get back in the swing of things.
If you are going to throw caution to the wind during this festive time, and if this entire week has been one of not tracking much, or at all, if its been a week where you have just not had time to get in your activity in, don't allow it to go past Saturday night. Get up Sunday morning with a clean slate and move on. The longer you wait to get back into the groove of things the harder it is going to be.
I hope everyone has a great Oaks and Derby Day, hope your horses win if you pick one. I really hope the rain stays away, and I will see those of you tomorrow that are like myself and will watch it all from the comfort of my home.
For anyone that may have missed Sharilyn's e-mail yesterday, she suggested that we wear our Derby hats tomorrow. If you have a hat or golf visor, and want to have some fun wearing it feel free to do so.
Hope to see you tomorrow, and see U LIGHTER.
Joan 3rd. Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment