Thursday, May 7, 2009

I cannot do it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
First off time for a commercial. I found this new product, well it found me, there was a coupon in Sunday's newspaper. The product is called SMARTFOOD. It's individual packaged popcorn. The one I got is called, ''popcorn clusters" (honey multigrain). There are 5 individual packages and this one has only 1 W.W. point per package. Each of these packages have 110 calories, 1 gr. fat, 5gr. fiber. I was a bit worried, due to I was afraid with it being sweet it might kick in cravings, but so far I have not had a problem at all. Got these on Sunday, ate a bag Sunday and one on Tuesday and still have 3 bags left. This is how I know they are not kicking in any cravings. There are other flavors, but this particular one, had the least amount of points. End of commercial.
What kind of week have you been having? I am gearing up for my trip next week. I'm not going to leave you all without e-mail back-up while I'm gone. I have asked Rhonda if she would do the morning e-mails, and she has agreed, so the inspiration will continue even though I'll be many miles away. Thanks Rhonda.
This has been a busy week for me getting things ready so I can leave next Wednesday, and it got me to thinking. Going on a trip is just like my eating plan. I have to be prepared. I have to make my list of what I"m taking, I have to make sure I leave list for Kevin and Marc so they don't misplace their Dad while I'm gone, ha ha. I always think ''if I don't do this or that, then something will go wrong and I won't be here to fix it".
Guess what, I don't have to fix everything. Do you all know how long it has taken me to actually say that sentence out loud? I CANNOT FIX EVERYTHING.
On my weight loss journey, I have always felt ''if I can't be perfect, then I might as well just throw in the towel". As you all know I have thrown that towel in many, many times, until now. It only occurred to me the other day, that I have had several bad days these past five years, but I never gave up. I just kept trudging alone. Now don't get me wrong, there were lots of times I wanted to give up, BUT, I couldn't.
I truly believe the reason I didn't give up was the great support we have on Saturday morning. I have made some wonderful friends at our W.W. meeting that I would probably have never known if I had not joined Weight Watchers.
I know if it were not for the support from not only the third row, but everyone at our Saturday morning meeting, the first time I hit that pothole in the road to weight loss, I would have stopped coming.
Just in case you didn't know this, we are important to each other. We reach out, we tease, and we are always there for anyone struggling.
I like this about our group.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment