Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moving on.

Just pull yourself up by your big girl bloomers and move right on.
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Hope everyone had a great weekend, full of fun and if you bet on the horses, hope you were a winner.
Want to throw this in this morning our gal pal Rhonda will be leaving Monday for a trip with one of her Grandson's to Disney World, the one in Florida. Rhonda have a wonderful time.
Now we are back to reality. It's true we will not be having our usual next Saturday meeting up at the Church, but that does not mean you can get sloppy now. Now is the time to get right back on ''your horse", and begin tracking again, weighing and measuring again, watching your portions again. With all that has been going on this past week, its a safe bet those things have fallen by the wayside.
Let us all think back to where we were just a year ago. For me I was in the Nazareth Home recouping from hip replacement surgery. I also looked back at my weight pocket guide, (score keeper) and for the past 13 weeks, each week I have had a loss. It may just be a .2 loss, but there have been a few times it was at least a 3 pound loss. Thirteen (13) weeks, and there has been constant movement downward with the scale.
Yesterday when I weighed in Diana said, ''your down .4", I was thrilled with that, and then she added, ''its down...anything down is good". I have been trying to prepare myself for the day I have a gain, cause I know when that happens, I will be so let down. So how do I not allow that to happen? I work my butt off (no pun intended). I follow the rules, I know no one is going to do this for me, I have to get my activity in, I have to weigh and measure, and most of all I have to be honest with myself. All the things each one of us have to do to get to our goal or stay at our goal.
So in the words of our resident ''Teacher's Pet" (Becky) SLAP, SLAP, SNAP OUT OF IT. The Derby is over, the Downs are being cleaned up, so now its time to get back to reality. Getting prepared for the next big event, cause we all know there will be another BIG event.
Everyone have a great day.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment