Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11-03-09....Tuesday

"Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us."
Peter De Vries
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
Now does the above quote just not say it all? If your eating out of control then something must be eating you. WOW, it is as if that was written just for me. I had a very stressful day yesterday, something needed to be dealt with about the Bob-O-Bed, and I had to finally ''draw a line in the sand." Bob's sons have always (except for one) given me a great deal of respect, but this bed thing and it is still the one son that is causing the problem so yesterday I drew a line in the sand, stood my ground and walked away last night, with YET another plan in place, and the good news is I did all of this, without one time reaching for a piece of sugar or over eating on anything. That my friends, is a true N.S.V. Today will begin my day 3 of the getting the sugar out of me. I have stayed focused, and stayed busy to make sure I get this accomplished.
I always wonder why something that taste as good as sugary stuff does, why it makes you feel so bad. I get heart palpitations, I feel sluggish, my entire body hurts. So that tells me too much sugar is just not good for me.
So is something eating you, that has you eating everything in sight? At time's we need to ask ourselves that question and see what answer we come up with and what we might do to remedy the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment