Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11-04-09.........Wednesday

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one's doing but my own. I am the force, I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny. Anonymous
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
I have to tell you the above quote should be hanging in all our homes. Those words are very powerful, and you do not have to wonder where ''anonymous'' is coming from. We are responsible for our own lives, our family can't make us stay on track or make us happy, no one can, we have choices sometimes those choices are good, other times they are not, but they are ''OUR CHOICES." We can make the changes we need to, to become successful while on our journey, just as we can chose not to change anything and just continue on the road we are on. ''Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one's doing but my own", powerful words for today.
I also found out recently that speaking in a calm, clear un-emotional voice is much more powerful than when I yell and scream my desires. Today I chose to make the choices that are best for me, and by the way I did yesterday as well, and will be adding yet another smiling face to my calendar. That will make 3 days in a row that I have been sugar & junk free.

No comments:

Post a Comment