Friday, December 4, 2009

12-04-09,,,Friday

Do you ever wake up some morning's and ask yourself. Why do I do this? Why do I work so hard at exercising, trying to eat healthy, and then turn right around and sabatoge myself. Do you ever do that? Bet you do, we all have done that at some time or another, especially if you have been on this journey for awhile. To me the trick is NOT to let those slip ups be your downfall. Life happens, life get's in the way. We have obgligations to tend too each and everyday. So if you are experiencing some hard times right now with your eating, then just step back, assess the problem, take a deep breath and take one step forward, and you will be on your way to a better day.

No one every told us this would be easy. I believe those friends of mine that have been lifetime member's for a long time, they struggle just like I do. I may never know their struggles, and I know their struggles are different than mine, but rest assure we all struggle. We are human, that is the bottom line.

The good news is......today is a new day, the slate has been cleared again.....today we can begin fresh and new again.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Yes and Yes!
    Yes to all the above!
    I have lost count the amount of times I have been my own worst enemy and eat something bad then only after the "sugar high" rushes I think Why did I do that? I don't understand myself!

    But you are totally right everyday is a new day, a new start. It doesn't have to be a Monday or the 1st of a month. Every day is the first day or anything we want!! Karen

    ReplyDelete