Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009

This has been a super busy week for me as I am sure it has been for everyone else as well, but I wanted to be sure and stop in to wish anyone and everyone that might drop by a very blessd and Merry Christmas.

We are here. We have made it to the infamous holiday that for weeks, not only have we been preparing for, BUT, we have also been trying to ignore it as well, but only due to the holiday treats that come alone with it. Today I am not going to tell you to eat before you go to the big dinner, I am not going to tell you to pass up Aunt Maude's best cookies in the whole world. I am not going to tell you any of these things today, cause I know you already know what your going to do today, what you plan to eat. What I am going to tell you is this.
Today give love with your whole heart. So what if the in-laws, outlaws, kids or the Step kids get on that very last nerve, trust me, they can and they will. But for today, let's try and look pass those faults and look at the true meaning of today. It may have a different meaning for each of us, but look for the positive instead of searching for the negative. Sure someone is going to tell you, "Oh just a little of this won't hurt, besides it's Christmas." Someone will no doubt say, ''oh, your still on that crazy diet?" You just never know, but someone may even say, ''you are too thin," that line I want recorded, ha. Someone may even say to you...."I am just so glad you are part of my life..." Whatever today brings at your house, or wherever you spend today, just remember how quickly it can all change. Look around cause you never know who will not be there this time next year.
May today bring you Love, Peace & Joy,

1 comment: