Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01-05-2010...Tuesday

Someone asked me the other day, ''did you wear a coat when you weighed over 300 pounds?" My answer....''didn't have to, I had enough fat for insulation." Trust me I own a coat now, even a hat and I wear them every single day. lol lol.

Our gym yesterday was filled to the rim. Even the trainers there seem to be having a hay day with new clients. I did the pool yesterday so I did not have to deal with anyone, but myself, no one else was silly enough to get in the pool even if it is a heated pool, that 80 degree water did not feel like 80 degrees.

On my way out I did look around and wonder, ''how many will still be here even next week?" Good health is not easy especially if our previous lifestyle was one of not caring about ourselves. I hope I am wrong, and I hope these new people with stand the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment