Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year To all.

Happy New Year to all that drop by today.

I have my new pristine clean calendar ready to hang up, ready to add my ''I have not eaten sugar" smiling faces to each day I go without that drug. It is a new beginning, and I alway get excited about a New Year. I always wonder, ''what things will happen?" I know there will be some good things, that is my positive thinking, and there are sure to be some bad things, that is my ''reality'' thinking. The key for me is to just take it all in stride.

I have set myself a new goal for 2010 and that is to lose a bit more weight, I"d like to drop 10 more pounds this year. That is doable for me, and I would still be over the Weight Watchers weight chart. This woman will never weigh 140 pounds, just not going to be me, but I would like to be at 160. So that is one of my goals for 2010.

I have two medical goals, one of those is to be checked for P.A.D. I have always had very poor circulations in my legs, have even had surgery on some of the veins, but this past year it has seemed to have gotten a bit worse, so time to go visit the Vascular doctor. The other thing is to find a good ''foot doctor". My feet have no corns, now I do have a couple of bunions, but I buy really good shoes, and when I exercise I get such pains in my feet. My sister told me I might need to have insoles professionally made for my shoes. So those are the two health things I plan on having checked this year.

Stay Strong, and Stay Focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment