Friday, January 29, 2010

01-29-2010....Friday

These last two weeks have been horrid when it comes to just about everything in my life. My eating has been way off, so I know if I get on the scale tomorrow I am going to show a gain. No, it won't be over my goal, but it will be more than I want it to be. I'm in a lot of pain from this hip thing, bone on bone is not a good combination so that limits my gym time. Yeah, I know I could do chair exercises, but I'm like a little ''whiney'' child, ''I don't wanna do that." Had to go in for my pre opt labs, x-rays, Ekg, blood work, if you've ever had surgery you know the drill. From two years ago when I had my other surgery, my weight was 5o pounds more, well of course I get all the questions, ''how did you do get the weight off, how do you keep it off, how do you stay motivated." All those questions that due to my having such a crappy couple of weeks, I felt like the biggest damn fraud telling them how I go to my weekly Weight Watchers meeting, how each and every morning I send out an email to 50 other Weight Watchers members, trying to keep them motivated as well. The whole time I talked the more my brain was telling me ''shut the hell up, you know right now you don't ever believe what your spouting."

So today, I have made a commitment to myself and that is to do better. I have not been tracking, I have weight in tomorrow, but have not decided if I will get on the scale or not, but I know I have two weeks from yesterday before my hip replacement surgery, and I know I want to be back to my weight of two weeks ago.

There its in writing, so now I have to to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment