Sunday, January 10, 2010

01-10-2010....Sunday

I had every intention of getting on here yesterday, but that was not to happen. I did go to my Weight Watcher meeting yesterday morning. We had a pretty good crowd considering the weather. I was down .2 pounds and I was happy about that, since last week I was down 4 pounds, that was my holiday weight gain, so I was well pleased with being down 2/10th.

This week I want to focus on more activity. I also need to get in to see my Internist since two of my goals for this year was to have a couple of health issues checked out. One thing is my knee that I had replaced in 2008. The movement in that knee is not as good as I think it should be, and I have been having a lot of pain not really in the knee, but more on the side of the knee cap. It's much worse through the week when I am exercising each day, even doing the pool it is very painful. So I need to have that checked out. Always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment