Sunday, January 17, 2010

01-17-2010,,,Sunday

Have you ever thought, "I'll begin a more healthy lifestyle when I get this or that out of the way?" I think we have all had that thought at one time or other. Problem with that is ''there is never going to be a time that everything is just right."

If I had waited nearly 12 years ago for everything to be just right before embarking upon a weigh loss journey, which by the way began with Jenny Craig, (twice) Adkins, and then finally Weight Watchers. All with weight loss results I should add, but Jenny Craig was the one that I just could not keep the weigh off. Anyway, if I had waited for everything to become just right before I began, then I would be sitting here weighting probably 500 pounds.

The perfect time is........NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment