Saturday, January 23, 2010

01-23-2010.....Saturday Morning

Oh my poor blog has all but been forgotten. I have not felt like posting, so I have only been doing things on the computer that I have to do.
My hip replacement surgery is scheduled for Feb. 11 and I am to be at the hospital at 7 a.m. surgery around 9. If its like it was the other times, I will be in the hospital about 3 days, then will be transferred to the Nazareth Home for rehab, that normally is may a week, week and a half at the most.

My eating and emotions have been all over the board. My eating cause that is what I do when I get emotional, but this time I've had something else throw at me and that is no one around to care for Bob. Normally two of Bob's three sons are in town. This go around there will only be one, and he is not the one I am comfortable with. The younger one is not as detailed at the older son. So I have also hired a male nurse to come in during the day to make Bob his lunch, and get him up for a bathroom run if he needs that. This is going to be expensive, but I really have no other choice, other than cancel the surgery, and with as much pain as I'm in that is not on the table for discussion.

So for today that is my story. Today I will face that scale and take my lumps and bumps as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment