Thursday, January 14, 2010

01-14-2010......Thursday

I have been having a lot of pain in what I thought was my knee that I had replaced in 2008. Yesterday when I was doing my pool exercises, I knew I had to get in touch with my Orthopaedic Doctor due to I was really worried that I might not even be able to climb the few steps to get out of the pool. So called, was surprised that I was able to get in and see his associate, who I really trust and like just as much as I do the Orthopaedic doctor/surgeon. So had an x-ray done, as many times that I have seen my new knee, I am always amazed at the technology. Long story short, its not the knee, but it is my hip. I have bone rubbing bone right now. Had the same problem on the left hip back in 2008, and had a total hip replacement in 2008. So I will be seeing the surgeon next Tuesday and we will then make out plan.
Really good news here is I am almost 45 pounds lighter than I was when I had my surgery back in 2008, and even over 200 pounds I had no trouble at all, so I am looking for this surgery to be even easier.

Now on the ''sugar'' front. I finally had one full day, and that was yesterday that was sugar free, so I feel as if I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was able to actually add a smiling face to my calender this morning for yesterday.

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment