Monday, January 11, 2010

01-11-2010....Monday

Running late today, but I am here now. I did the pool this morning at the gym, the pool was warm, but the locker room was ice cold. I really think they had the AC on in there, and trust me we did not need that since it was only 18 degrees outside this morning.

Have been thinking about doing something. I get really bored here at home in the afternoons and since I can't really leave Bob by himself, it is not easy for me to run back over to the gym or the mall to walk. So I am looking into getting a Gazelle exercise thing for here at home. I cannot have anything too big, I need something I can move from room to room, and I do not want to pay a big price. I just need something to fill in those times that I want to eat and that wanting to eat continually normally ends up being from afternoon until bedtime.

So if anyone comes by that has used the Gazelle or knows of someone that has, I'd love to know how you felt about it.

Now is the confession time: I had gone two full weeks without any damn sugar in my system, but for whatever reason Saturday afternoon, I got into the white stuff, and thought I'd be ok on Sunday, but it happened again, thought I'd be ok today and again only made it until 4 p.m. This is driving me nuts.

So that is my confession for today. Who know what it will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment