Sunday, January 31, 2010

01-31-2010.....Sunday

Hard to believe, but we are on the very last day of January. I have been surprised at just how quickly this month has moved alone. In less than two weeks I will be getting my hip replaced, and I too can begin to move on again.

We had snow here in Kentucky yesterday. The roads were bad, but since I knew I had not had a good week, and I also knew I was going to be showing a gain on the scale, I was not going to be taking yesterday as an excuse not to go weigh in. You know I was heading to face my fears. Problem with all of that was, we had no meeting, and calling the Weight Watchers 800# did no one any good, due to they did not even open until 8 a.m., and we begin weighing in at 7:30. However, I did go, there was another member there sitting in her car as well, it was going on 8 a.m., but our meeting place was dark and we were the only cars there, so we both left. Meeting called due to snow.

I am ...as of yesterday back on track, and I am feeling really good about that. Onto another day and preparing for my upcoming surgery.

1 comment: