Friday, January 8, 2010

01-08-2010.....Friday

I am feeling pretty darn good about my week so far. Tomorrow I weigh in for the week. Not that I have to, due to I weighed in last week for the month, and being a Lifetime/non-paying member of Weight Watchers, I am only required to weight in once per month. However, I have done W.W.'s long enough and see enough lifetime members come and go, that I know for me, I have to weigh in each and every week. I have to keep myself accountable. Also that hour on Saturday morning is my hour, and Bob knows he better not try to mess with my time with my W.W.'s sister's. lol lol.

I did not go to the gym today, so that means I have to work out here at home, which I don't do well with. I can always find other things to do besides working out. Our parking lot has been plowed but since I don't know how the gym parking lot maybe, thought it best I not go out and risk breaking a hip. Using some common sense here for a change.

I am working on my new goal and it feels good to have something to work toward. We all need things too look forward to each day.

If you stop by, ''hello'', and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. "Hello"

    I think you are totally right and sensible to weigh in weekly even though you don't have to as we need to keep an eye on the target! When we loosed the straps things start to go!

    I have such a mountain to climb this year. I have such a battle on my hands but everyday I come on line and read blogs yours being one and I draw so much strength and don't feel alone in the fight!

    Thanks Joan

    Reading always... Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    you may have a mountain to climb this year, but take it in ''little hills." I could not look at the total amount of weight I had to lose, I had to take it in 10 pounds, then as small at a pound per week, sometimes it took me two weeks to lose that pound.

    So hang in there, and stay focused.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the maintaining that is the hard part so I agree with the weekly WI to be accountable.
    Great decision and recognizing you need that.

    ReplyDelete