Saturday, October 3, 2009

10-03-09....Saturday afternoon.

Hey anyone and everyone that may drop by.
We had a wonderful W.W. meeting today, and one of our very best buddies, make goal today. So now she is on the six weeks maintenance journey. For me that came pretty easy due to I was too scared to eat, lol lol.

This is short today, I've been busy. Bob's two son's Marc and Kevin are going to come and take over for me with Bob. That won't happen for a couple of weeks, but I am so looking forward to a little time away. Will be heading to my sister's cause Coty will be on Fall Break, and I'll get to hang with the 17 year old, and trust me, when a 17 year old still wants to hang with you, you DO NOT discourage that.

So wishing everyone a great day. Make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment