Monday, October 12, 2009

10-12-09...Monday

"I never failed once. It just happened to be a 20001-step process."
Thomas A. Edison
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
To begin with Betty M. is leaving on a Cruise this week sometime or she may already have gone. Our Sister Girlfriend Randy left yesterday for Florida. Sister's have a safe wonderful trip.
When I saw the above quote this morning, I thought, ''divine intervention.'' Goes right alone with what Becky sent out last evening. Poor Thomas he seemed to have failed a lot before he ever got it right, so maybe this being a failure before you can be a success has truth to it after all.
I for one, when I am stuffing my face with all those things I know I should stay away from, I am telling myself, ''you are such a failure." Yeah, the negative thinking occurs every time I do something like that. But what we need and should do is just get it out of our systems, get up dust ourselves off, and move on.
Other than our feeling wretched about ourselves what really does happen when we fall off the wagon? The world continues to revolve, the sun comes up the next day. Those that love and care about us, still love and care about us. Toni does not lock the door to Weight Watchers on us, nor does she post a sign stating, ''you are welcomed, only if you have been good." Trust me, we don't love and care about ourselves after we have fallen off track. But here again, ''we are our own worst critic's". Just think if Thomas Edison had given up on step #19000, I may not have a light to see the keys on my computer, hey I may not even have a computer. So I say if Thomas could stick it out then we should be able to as well.
It's Monday, time to pull up those big girls panties and get back down to becoming a success.
I still believe we are never a failure until we completely stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment