Friday, October 23, 2009

I have returned.

I got home yesterday, and as usual my feet hit the ground running. Could not stand the floors here being as nasty as they were, so there was vacuuming being done, as well as moping all the floors that needed mopped. I will never understand people that spill stuff on the kitchen floor and instead of cleaning it up, walk through it and track it everywhere. I have finally had to ask myself this question, ''is it really worth getting away?"

My eating was totally off the wall while I was gone. It is very hard to go somewhere else when they have all the good stuff around, (candy, cookies, cakes, ice cream), but you know no one tied me up and force fed me all the bad stuff, I did that freely, and am going to have to deal with the consequences of my choices. I knew exactly what I was doing, and I knew exactly what the end result would be. So just have to pull up the old big girl panties and move on. When I find out if I have to pay if I"m up tomorrow that will decide if I weigh in tomorrow or not.

Question here. What do you do when someone you love with all your heart is eating themselves into a lot of health problems or an early grave? Telling someone else they need to lose weight is very tricky, and being honest is even worse. However this person has not asked for my help, but it is a young person, one that I would give my life for, but this young person needs to lose well over a 100 pounds, but I can't see it happening, and even if I did say something all that would happen is, this person would get very upset. I guess the only thing I can do is pray for this person.

Hope everyone that drops by has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment