Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wednesday

You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours.
General Colin Powell
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
Today let's keep our Sister Becky in our thoughts. Today Hannah goes off to college. We are here for you Sister Girlfriend.
I thought this morning we would have a little fun. I don't know how many of you get the ''Dottie's " newsletter. Her website is not recognized by Weight Watchers. It is my understanding that she and her husband are both Weight Watchers member, and its like most sites, there are times there is useful information, and there are times......like my e-mail......you have to sit back and say, ''hum, she must not be having a good day.
Anyhow, the following came from her newsletter this month, and I found it amusing and thought I'd share it with you all and let you see just how many of these things you can identify with.
You Know You’re a Weight Watcher when:
  • You accidentally swallow toothpaste and wonder how many POINTS it had in it.
  • You stand in the aisles at the grocery store with your WW Points Finder figuring POINTS before you buy.
  • You feel your collar bone/ribs/hip bones and think you need to call 911 because something must be broken.
  • This one I actually had happen to me, but it was my knees. When I would go to bed at night, I lay on my side. Well, I could not figure out why on earth my knees touching hurt so bad. It was cause the padding (fat) was disappearing. So now I sleep with a pillow between my knees.
  • Everyone at your lunch table is asking you to figure the POINTS on their lunch. I know we all have done this one.
  • You threaten to put your cat on WW.
  • You figure the POINTS on cough syrup.
  • Your child says there are too many POINTS in something s/he doesn't want to eat! This one sounds like something Lisa B.'s youngest would say, ha.
  • You don't want to share ANY of your food with anyone because you've measured it and know exactly how many POINTS are in it. Of course that is a no brainier.
  • You know where every public restroom is wherever you go . . . you need it after drinking all that water!
  • You realize "gram" is a four-letter word.
  • You weigh yourself before and after the bathroom just to see how much of a difference it makes.
  • You don't mind "seeing stars."
  • You ask your WW leader to bring in a curtain so you can weigh-in naked. Cara, this one had your name written all over it. ha ha.
  • Your child gets an "A" in English for turning your journal in as a book report.
  • You convince the grocery store owner to organize the food aisles according to POINTS values. I'm calling my Kroger store today. Great idea.
  • You hang your 5-pound bookmarkers from your car antenna. Only if I wanted to lose it.
  • You replace your college diploma with your 50 lb. magnet (now which one is actually tougher to achieve?)

~~Author Unknown

I wish you all a wonderful day,

Much Love,

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment